Situated near the Market Square, adjacent to the edifices of Old Theatre and Palace of Art, The Szołayski House has a lot more to offer, apart from the attractive localization. The two-floor, corner building, was from 1934 the home for Feliks “Manggha” Jasieński Museum. In the times of WWII, the house was annexed by Germans, to suit the needs of the Nazi Party.
The attraction faced its rebirth in 2003, when the Stanisław Wyspiański’s Museum was relocated here from Kanonicza Street along with a permanent exhibition dedicated to Feliks Jasieński. Next to